A brief introduction of which tour group is the largest in Songjiang, Shanghai
1. Songjiang Travel Agency, Renmin Road, Lianhua Supermarket, Spring and Autumn International Travel, Ledu Road, opposite the bus station, Ledu Road, opposite the bus station.
2. No1 Shanghai Happy Valley I came to Shanghai in the past two years. I have played Happy Valley 4 times and Disney once. From Songjiang Road 94 and other lines to the nearby subway, you can take Metro Line 9 and get off at Sheshan Station. Ticket Policy Children are 12 meters tall.
3. Happy Valley Shanghai Happy Valley is located in Shanghai Songjiang Sheshan National Tourist Resort, a national 4A-level tourist attraction. One of the theme parks with the largest area in China, the highest technological content, the most advanced recreational facilities, and the richest cultural activities. The park covers an area of 650,000 square meters and has more than 100 colorful experience items suitable for all ages.
4.2 Shanghai Happy Valley is the largest theme park in Shanghai and even the country with the most beautiful scenery and the highest technological content. It is dynamic, fashionable, joyful and dreamy. 3 Zuibaichi Park. Counting from the predecessor of this garden, it has a history of more than 900 years.
5. There are many travel agencies near Songjiang University Town, you can go and ask, there are several here in the second phase~~.
6. Among the most fun attractions in Songjiang, Shanghai, Shanghai Happy Valley is a very suitable place for the whole family to go out. There are seven large themed areas, which will not feel boring at all. The most important thing is What's more, the environment inside is also very clean and tidy. The address is No. 888, Linhu Road, Sheshan Town, Songjiang District, Seventh Shanghai Astronomical Museum.
7. Answer 1 Fangta Garden During the Xining period of the Northern Song Dynasty, that is, from 1068 to 1094 A.D., the famous Xingshengjiao Temple Pagoda in the south of the Yangtze River was built here. The temple was built here again. During the Ming and Qing Dynasties, a poem was built on the north side of Xingshengjiao Temple to enshrine Dong Qichang, a great calligrapher and painter in the Ming Dynasty.
8, 3 Zuibaichi Park AAAA Zuibaichi Park Songjiang Zuibaichi is one of the famous classical gardens in the south of the Yangtze River and a tourist attraction in Shanghai. Counting from the predecessor of this garden, it has a history of more than 900 years The park covers an area of 76 mu. There are ancient trees and green onions in the park, densely covered with pavilions and terraces, and there are many historic sites. Its curved railings, horizontal thresholds, corridors and winding paths are antique.
9. A very good introduction to Shanghai Songjiang Happy Valley Shanghai Happy Valley is composed of seven themed areas in Hurricane Bay, Shangri-La, Ant Kingdom, Gold Mine Town, Shangri-La, Ant Kingdom, Shanghai during Sunshine Harbor Happy Hour, with more than 100 entertainment and viewing items The valley not only has the majestic first wooden roller coaster in China, but also costs 100 million yuan to rotate to 60 meters.
10. In Songjiang City, there are Tang Dynasty Dharani Sutra Buildings, Song Dynasty Xingshengjiao Temple Tafangta Wangxian Bridge, and the first bridge between clouds built in Song Dynasty and rebuilt in Ming Dynasty. The mosque on the first floor of Daiyunjian, the brick-carved screen wall of the Ming Dynasty, Xilin Pagoda, Baosu Hall, Yiyuan, Dacang Bridge, the Jijiu Chapter Stele, and the Qing Dynasty Zuibai Pond.
11. Songjiang enjoys the reputation of "Tang, Song, Yuan, Ming and Qing, seeing the present from ancient times". At present, it is stepping up efforts to excavate and develop various tourism resources in an all-round way, making tourism a characteristic of Songjiang, and the service industry One of the key points of development, Songjiang's goal of becoming the largest tourism industry base in Shanghai is just around the corner. For various industrial investment projects and policies, please refer to Songjiang Travel Net and www.songjiang.com.cn.
12. The park covers an area of 76 mu. There are ancient trees and green onions in the park, densely covered with pavilions, and many historic sites. Its curved railings, horizontal sills, corridors, and winding paths are antique. There are five classical gardens in Shanghai, which are Shanghai Yuyuan Jiading Ancient Yi Garden, Qiuxia Garden, Qingpu Qushui Garden and Songjiang Zuibai Pond. Zuibai Pond is the oldest among the five major gardens.
13. Shanghai Songjiang attractions include Fangta Garden Zuibaichi Shanghai Chenshan Botanical Garden Qingqing Tourism World Shanghai Happy Valley and other 1 Fangta Garden Fangta Garden is a garden with the theme of viewing historical relics in the ancient city of Songjiang The park covers an area of 182 mu. The site of the park was originally the downtown area of the ancient Huating Pavilion in the Tang and Song Dynasties, with Aimin Street in the east and Sangong in the west.
14. During the Ming and Qing Dynasties, Dong Qichang, a great calligrapher and painter of the Ming Dynasty, was built on the north side of Xingshengjiao Temple. The horizontal street in the past was called Sangong Street in memory of these three celebrities in the history of Songjiang. Zuibaichi is one of the five classical gardens in Shanghai and a tourist attraction in Shanghai.
15. Songjiang District, it’s located in the southwest of Shanghai. It’s very convenient to take Line 9. The scenic spot is Fangta Park Zuibaichi Xilin Temple Front Street Thames Town. I don’t know if Songjiang University Town is considered , Then Songjiang Sheshan also has Chenshan Botanical Garden and Happy Valley, Songjiang Chedun has Chedun Film and Television City and so on.
16. There are Starbucks and cinemas on the Kaiyuan Mediterranean Sea, and the Shangdao Coffee Park is like Fangta Park across the street, but this street garden on Jiangxue Road in the old city is a good place. The view of the university town is very good. , It should be good to take pictures with your lover, and the food and drink in the university town are cheaper, you can go farther.